- Develop a workable budget.
- Maintain accurate records
- Collect annual dues payments.
- Select professional service providers to serve the needs of the Association.
- Be an active participant in all important board decisions and transactions
- Attend and participate at meetings
Estates Board of Directors
Connie McFarland - President
Rex Howell - VP
Susan Beck - Secretary
Joshua Jones - Treasurer / Web
Architectural Control Committee
The Architectural Control Committee (ACC) works to maintain community standards to protect property values for all homeowners. The Covenants and Restrictions(CCR) document spells out the governing documents for The Estates homeowners and are part of the deed restrictions agreed at closing on purchase of the property. At closing, each homeowner signs a document stating that they have read the governing documents, understand them and agree to abide by them. Please refer to the Covenants tab on this site to view or download The Estates Covenants file.
Connie McFarland - Chair